The Planet is Heading towards a New World Government ( Probably Marxist)
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that views class relations and social conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and takes a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the works of 19th-century German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
But Communism is probable the easiest to enforce.
Communism is a type of government as well as an economic system (a way of creating and sharing wealth). In a Communist system, individual people do not own land, factories, or machinery. Instead, the government or the whole community owns these things. Everyone is supposed to share the wealth that they create.
- The Great Darkness - The Children of MK-ULTRA
- DARPA, European Human Brain Project, and Pentagon advisor Dr. James Giordano describes neuronanorobotic Brain to computer interface mind control [...]
- Hope this brings some joy, laughter, and smiles to your day during this tough time due to coronavirus. Let's stay positive! All sounds in this [...]
- War With The International Banking Cartel? Or NESARA?
- Although the 'Nano Domestic Quell' Secret DARPA-Document has been DEBUNKED.. Coincidental...everything written in it is happening NOW!