The Planet is Heading towards a New World Government ( Probably Marxist)
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that views class relations and social conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and takes a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the works of 19th-century German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
But Communism is probable the easiest to enforce.
Communism is a type of government as well as an economic system (a way of creating and sharing wealth). In a Communist system, individual people do not own land, factories, or machinery. Instead, the government or the whole community owns these things. Everyone is supposed to share the wealth that they create.
- The horrific Australian wildfires are the result of many causes, not just climate change - and much can be done to reduce wildfire risk through [...]
- 18 years after its publication, Dr. John Robson fact-checks the predictions in the Canadian government's 2001 pamphlet warning of increased [...]
- My most important piece yet. Please share far and wide. #TRUTH is for seeking and knowing #austism #poetry
- Many would agree that climate change is perhaps the biggest and most critically important issue that we face globally as a society. And I [...]
- We intend to use our royal privilege to make lots of money and call it 'independent income'
- Dr. John Robson explains why the Paris climate change treaty is doomed to fail for the same structural reasons the much-hyped Kyoto Accord proved [...]
- Dr. John Robson investigates the claim that flooding is getting worse because of climate change, and finds that there's no more rain than there [...]