The Planet is Heading towards a New World Government ( Probably Marxist)
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that views class relations and social conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and takes a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the works of 19th-century German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
But Communism is probable the easiest to enforce.
Communism is a type of government as well as an economic system (a way of creating and sharing wealth). In a Communist system, individual people do not own land, factories, or machinery. Instead, the government or the whole community owns these things. Everyone is supposed to share the wealth that they create.
Butterfly of the Week, 27 April 2020: Under House Arrest as a Result of a Crime Committed by the CDCHere's Butterfly of the Week #5, a weekly event where we go live on Facebook to break down and discuss a contemporary topic, with viewer [...]
- Video Transcript – Be Brave! – Is Vaccine Science Really Settled? (Part 1) So let’s start here. Here are the slogans that we always hear. [...]
- Global Footage proving this admitted plan is playing out exactly as intended.
- THANKS to CLAIMS of LondonRealTV...Recognize the desperate..3 minutes of a David Icke interview in a 40 min video...funny people! Everything is [...]
- & NANOTECHNOLOGY is the cure! THIS is NOT NATURE!
- Dr.SHIVA LIVE: We are at War. #FireFauci. End the Shutdown.
- The first documentary movie on the origin of #CCPVirus, Tracking Down the Origin of the #WuhanCoronavirus. The CCP virus, which originated from [...]