The Planet is Heading towards a New World Government ( Probably Marxist)
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that views class relations and social conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and takes a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the works of 19th-century German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
But Communism is probable the easiest to enforce.
Communism is a type of government as well as an economic system (a way of creating and sharing wealth). In a Communist system, individual people do not own land, factories, or machinery. Instead, the government or the whole community owns these things. Everyone is supposed to share the wealth that they create.
- This week's guest on "So What You're Saying Is..." is actor, singer & songwriter Laurence Fox, who made newspaper headlines several times last [...]
- Queering the Body; Queering Primary Education A free one-day seminar presented by the No Outsiders research team Sponsored by the Society for [...]
- Australia has more energy resources per capita than almost any place on Earth, yet despite that challenge has managed to take top spot for [...]
- Morelly 1755 Code of Nature Or, The True Spirit of Laws Source: Albert Fried and Ronald Sanders, ed., Socialist Thought: A Documentary [...]
- Nils-Axel Morner, a former head of the Paleo-Geophysics and Geodynamics Department in Stockholm, says a new solar-driven cooling period for the [...]