The Planet is Heading towards a New World Government ( Probably Marxist)
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that views class relations and social conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and takes a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the works of 19th-century German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
But Communism is probable the easiest to enforce.
Communism is a type of government as well as an economic system (a way of creating and sharing wealth). In a Communist system, individual people do not own land, factories, or machinery. Instead, the government or the whole community owns these things. Everyone is supposed to share the wealth that they create.
- I would really appreciate if you agree with me on this to share it far and wide. Political correctness...not on my watch.
- The future is here. In this talk, Jordan Duffy, a serial entrepreneur and technology innovation expert, explores how the internet of things is [...]
- 5G Technology Has Arrived and It Could Harm Your Life
- Harvard professor Shoshana Zuboff wrote a monumental book about the new economic order that is alarming. "The Age of Surveillance Capitalism," [...]
- Money Over Morality
- Do you know what these companies are doing with your results?