The Planet is Heading towards a New World Government ( Probably Marxist)
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that views class relations and social conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and takes a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the works of 19th-century German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
But Communism is probable the easiest to enforce.
Communism is a type of government as well as an economic system (a way of creating and sharing wealth). In a Communist system, individual people do not own land, factories, or machinery. Instead, the government or the whole community owns these things. Everyone is supposed to share the wealth that they create.
- Computer models do a good job of helping us understand climate but they do a very poor job of predicting it. That is according to physicist [...]
- The Institute of Public Affairs launch of Ian Plimer's new book from Connor Court Publishing, 'Not For Greens', in Melbourne on Tuesday 22 July 2014.
- John Coleman is the founder of the Weather Channel, the original weatherman on Good Morning America and now the lead meteorologist here at KUSI-TV.
- Sir Ken Robinson outlines 3 principles crucial for the human mind to flourish -- and how current education culture works against them. In a [...]
- Silent Epidemic, by award winning film director Gary Null, is the first documentary to investigate thoroughly the true medical record and the [...]