The Planet is Heading towards a New World Government ( Probably Marxist)
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that views class relations and social conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and takes a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the works of 19th-century German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
But Communism is probable the easiest to enforce.
Communism is a type of government as well as an economic system (a way of creating and sharing wealth). In a Communist system, individual people do not own land, factories, or machinery. Instead, the government or the whole community owns these things. Everyone is supposed to share the wealth that they create.
- For more information on Jay Tuck, please visit our website www.tedxhamburg.de US defense expert Jay Tuck was news director of the daily news [...]
- Tony Heller & Dr Tim Ball invited to the Australian Senate by Queensland Senator Malcolm Roberts
- The Worldwide 5G rollout has to be stopped! Info over de demonstratie tegen 5G in Amsterdam:
- The BIG DATA Revolution. . 5G..Artificial Intelligence. .Big Data..machine learning ..economics. . world domination. .mind control. .brain [...]
- Secret societies like the freemasons and the illuminati are all connected to each other and are working together to create a new world [...]