The Planet is Heading towards a New World Government ( Probably Marxist)
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that views class relations and social conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and takes a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the works of 19th-century German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
But Communism is probable the easiest to enforce.
Communism is a type of government as well as an economic system (a way of creating and sharing wealth). In a Communist system, individual people do not own land, factories, or machinery. Instead, the government or the whole community owns these things. Everyone is supposed to share the wealth that they create.
- By Scott C. Tips Editor’s Note from Whole Foods Magazine: This article is intended for information purposes only. Because state and municipal [...]
- Dr. Mercola discusses with Dr. Seneff her latest research on glyphosate. • Stephanie Seneff, a senior research scientist at the Massachusetts [...]
- Dragon fruits have a surprising number of health benefits, from a strengthened immune system and faster healing of bruises and wounds to fewer [...]
- The sun is going through a stage known as a solar or Maunder Minimum. This is where the solar activity that ignites solar flares or sun spots [...]
- A billboard commissioned by a feminist group defining a woman as an "adult human female" was removed due to the perception of transphobia. [...]