The Planet is Heading towards a New World Government ( Probably Marxist)
Marxism is a method of socioeconomic analysis that views class relations and social conflict using a materialist interpretation of historical development and takes a dialectical view of social transformation. It originates from the works of 19th-century German philosophers Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels.
Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.
But Communism is probable the easiest to enforce.
Communism is a type of government as well as an economic system (a way of creating and sharing wealth). In a Communist system, individual people do not own land, factories, or machinery. Instead, the government or the whole community owns these things. Everyone is supposed to share the wealth that they create.
- Professor Valentina Zharkova gave a presentation of her Climate and the Solar Magnetic Field hypothesis at the Global Warming Policy Foundation [...]
- The sun is going through a stage known as a solar or Maunder Minimum. This is where the solar activity that ignites solar flares or sun spots [...]
- "They Can't Hide It Anymore!" | It Will Be Used By Millions. SUBLIMINAL PROGRAMING | 5G
- 'Twitter has written “shadow banning” aka, censorship, into their new terms. The platform will now intentionally “limit the visibility” of some [...]
- "95% Of Your Life Is Ruled By This Program" David Icke and Dr Bruce Lipton on How We Are Programmed At Birth.
- Best Argument Ever Against Political Correctness by Stephen Fry Stephen John Fry is an English comedian, actor, and writer. Fry's acting roles [...]